Norene Cox from Party Pinching has done it again! She's got her new book published called Party With Sweet Treats and inside are all kinds of cute and creative ideas for you to make your own sweet treats. Who knew that so many cookies, cakes and candies could be made into so many darling treats!
After looking through the book and trying to decide which one is my favorite, I think I'd have to choose this one. I mean LOOK at how cute these little Brownie Grill Bites are!
And what about these little Snow Cone Cake Pops? I love all the colors!
But these Sweet Bunny Truffles really shine, don't they?
I guess I really don't have a favorite after all because everything in Norene's new book, Party With Sweet Treats, is precious and creative and best of all....everything can be made with items you can purchase at your local store! No need to special order anything because it all can be found very easily around town!
I have Norene's first book, Sweet Treats for the Holidays, and I can tell you that it is wonderful. I can't wait to get started with some of the things she's created in her new book!
You can follow Norene and her creative imagination at one or all of the links below:
And to get you started making your own cuteness, here's the recipe for making the Brownie Grill Bites:
A perfect goody for the Grillmaster.
6 Little Brownie Bites (such as Entenmann’s)
1 (.67 oz.) tube of black writing gel
12 red Mike and Ike candies
2 green Mike and Ike candies
2 yellow Mike and Ike candies
2 pink Mike and Ike candies
18 lollipop sticks
½ cup chocolate melted candy coating
12 dark brown M&M’s
1. With the black writing gel, make a circle around the top edge of the brownie bite. Then make grill lines with the writing gel inside of the circle.
2. Using the black edible marker, make little grill marks on the red Mike & Ike candies so they look like hot dogs. Place hot dogs on top of brownie grill.
3. Slice the green, yellow, orange and pink Mike & Ike candies into thirds.
4. Place one sliced Mike & Ike of each color onto a toothpick for the skewer. Place on brownie grill.
5. Cut lollipop sticks into approximately 2” lengths. Push 2 sticks into the bottom of the brownie.
6. Melt chocolate candy coating wafers according to package instructions.
7. Attach the M&M’s to the bottom of the lollipop sticks for wheels using the melted candy coating.
Makes 6 Brownie Grill Bites
Let's have fun with food!!!